Family Owned & Operated Since 2011
Roots of Bourbon Ireland Whiskey Tour
Spend a week in Ireland tasting and learning about the history of Irish whiskey and immersing yourself in Irish culture. We're offering this international tour experience beginning in 2023. Please plan to book at least four months before your requested dates.
- Private Airport Transfers on arrival and departure
- 8 nights of accommodations at Irish-owned, boutique 4 star hotels
- Transportation in a luxury sprinter van each day driven by your Irish driver/guide
- All breakfasts, 4 multi-course dinners
- A private guided pub crawl, a VIP whiskey tasting with dinner in Killarney, a welcome drink in Dublin
- Entrance to the Guinness Storehouse and Gravity Bar
- Private tasting experiences and tours at 7 distilleries including a few custom experiences just for us
- A private walking tour of Dublin, a 1 hr cruise on Lough Leane, tickets to the Celtic Steps Irish music and dance show, Entrance to the Cliffs of Moher
- Concierge booking of any desired activities on day 5
- Gratuities for day tour guides at experiences and distilleries
What’s not included?
- Airfare from USA or Europe to Ireland
- Some meals
- Alcoholic beverages wherever not specified
- A La Carte activities on day 5
- Gratuity for your Irish driver guide and Kentucky Bourbon Boys guide
*If you would like to extend your trip either before or after the specified dates of our tour and want help planning it or want help finding your flights, please contact Roamwell to ask about additional planning for a fee.