Family Owned & Operated Since 2011

Roots of Bourbon Ireland Whiskey Tour

Spend a week in Ireland tasting and learning about the history of Irish whiskey and immersing yourself in Irish culture. We're offering this international tour experience beginning in 2023. Please plan to book at least four months before your requested dates.


What’s included?

  • Private Airport Transfers on arrival and departure
  • 8 nights of accommodations at Irish-owned, boutique 4 star hotels
  • Transportation in a luxury sprinter van each day driven by your Irish driver/guide
  • All breakfasts, 4 multi-course dinners
  • A private guided pub crawl, a VIP whiskey tasting with dinner in Killarney, a welcome drink in Dublin
  • Entrance to the Guinness Storehouse and Gravity Bar
  • Private tasting experiences and tours at 7 distilleries including a few custom experiences just for us
  • A private walking tour of Dublin, a 1 hr cruise on Lough Leane, tickets to the Celtic Steps Irish music and dance show, Entrance to the Cliffs of Moher
  • Concierge booking of any desired activities on day 5
  • Gratuities for day tour guides at experiences and distilleries

What’s not included?

  • Airfare from USA or Europe to Ireland
  • Some meals
  • Alcoholic beverages wherever not specified
  • A La Carte activities on day 5
  • Gratuity for your Irish driver guide and Kentucky Bourbon Boys guide

*If you would like to extend your trip either before or after the specified dates of our tour and want help planning it or want help finding your flights, please contact Roamwell to ask about additional planning for a fee.

Upcoming Tour Dates

2024 group tour dates to be announced soon, but contact us for additional dates for your own private, custom Ireland tour.

Contact Us



Price per person is based on travel dates, number of guests, and availability. There is an additional cost for travelers who want a single room. ​A deposit of 40% will be required upon booking and the remaining 60% will be due 40 days before your scheduled tour date. All tour fees are nonrefundable.

Download Brochure

*Please note the itinerary is a sample and subject to change.

Coming May 2024

The Scotland Tour

Discover the world of Scottish Whiskey, History, and Culture on this all-inclusive adventure. Visits to St. Andrews, Edinburgh Castle, and the Isle of Islay are woven in between premium whiskey tastings and distillery tours to give you a true taste of the best Scotland has to offer! Coming May 2024!

Learn More!

Kentucky Bourbon Boys
Gift Cards

Give the gift of a customized Kentucky bourbon experience. We have gift certificates — available in any amount you'd like!